Forward integrated solution
Forward is a complete modular solution which covers
all the operational needs typical of the financial companies.
The full configuration of the software is composed by different solutions that can be used in an integrated or independent way:
- Forward Web as Front Office solution, concerning quotation and finalization processes of financial services requests, in direct and indirect networks
- Forward Risk as Middle Office solution, concerning credit decision processes in an automatic or manual way thanks to credit scoring/rating logic
- Forward Enterprise as Back Office solution, concerning all headquarters operational processes, from the signing and effective date of the contract draw up, to post-sale management (ordinary or extraordinary, collection, syndication, reporting, etc.)
- Forward Financials as Accounting solution, concerning the various administrative functions regarding customer and supplier sub-ledger, bank ledger management and IAS financial statements, and the automatic feeding of the general ledger who manage Local-GAAP and periodic liquidations
Among the different types of financial products managed by Forward solutions there are:
factoring/discount of receivables
Moreover, Forward is “Multi”…
- company / country - the software architecture with several levels (Group/Country/Company) allows the adaptability of Forward to heterogeneous context but keeping under control the group
- ledger – the configurability of the solution allows multiple automatic postings for complying with Local-GAAP and International Accounting Standards
- language / character
When dealing with different countries, which develop capital curves according to local national regulations and procedures, the financial data are expressed applying IAS – International Accounting Standards, to allow reporting data comparability and Group Balance.
An appropriate Gateway interface form is proposed, in order to ensure inter-efficiency with other applications (local accounting systems, scoring systems, home banking systems, other systems requested by regulation, attainments and/or specific national procedures).
With the license of Forward, Liscor also offers a range of services so as to assist the financial companies in the process of start up and to ensure the maintenance of the application.